The Lezyne BLOX-23 Multi-Tool is a high quality tool in the right size to carry it on tour. The high number of bits makes it very versatile. The CNC milled side parts save weight. The extra long chrome vanadium bits are nickel plated for even more durability. The offset bits allow a flat profile. The steel chain rivet also has an integrated spoke wrench and is compatible with 9/10/11-speed chains.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm hexagonal wrench
- 2, 2.5, 3 mm L-shaped hexagonal wrench for hard-to-reach places
- Torx T25, T30, cross-head and slotted screwdriver
- Chain rivet with 3 different spoke keys, 2x standard square, 1x Mavic serrated
- Tyre lever with 10 mm open-end wrench
- Bottle opener with 8 mm wrench and disc brake pad opener
Forging is a finishing process that results in extremely resistant and durable tools without sacrificing precision.
Chrome vanadium (CRV) steel is an extremely hard steel and is particularly suitable for use with tool bits.
Aluminium is a robust and lightweight material used by LEZYNE to produce various milled and forged precision parts.