The "Disc Wave Floating MTB" represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
Main features and advantages include
- powerful, progressive and modular braking
- noise and vibration-free
- less weight on the cycle parts
- high temperature resistance (high carbon steel brake track)
- aesthetic and performance improvement thanks to the GALFER “Disc Wave” design
- anti-corrosion treatment
- high-efficiency on dry and wet conditions
- good for all kind of use: XC, Enduro, DH, Bike Trial, Cyclocross, Road, etc.
- thickness disc 1,8 mm